13 Jul 2016

My best Brighton Fringe so far! @brightonfringe #BrightonFringe

I am not sure whether the Brighton Fringe events have totally sunk in yet as I am currently focused on my Edinburgh Fringe show. I would say it was my best Brighton Fringe to date and it went by too quickly

My show 'Made in Cumbria' was with Lamb Productions at the Nowhere Man cafe this year and I loved every minute of it. I was also doing a lot of ten minute slots at various nights and shows across the city. Most of my shows were sold out and they were nominated for two awards. I was nominated for the Latest Comedy Award and the Audience Choice Award. Lamb Comedy won two awards including best venue for being at the Nowhere Man. 


My great techs Joe McCarthy and Vincent Whittaker



I also made some new friends and my flat became a comedians hang out with several comedy people staying over after their shows. I especially loved meeting the hilarious Zach & Viggo who had an amazing show at The Warren. I did a podcast with them and I know they are going to be a success at Edinburgh Fringe.They won the Latest Comedy Award that I was also nominated for.




Have a listen to our podcast at 




The Warren was my favourite venue (other than the Nowhere Man Cafe) and lots of nice new memories were made.

The bunch of comedians below include Anna Morris, Amy Howerska, Paul Duncan McGarrity, Louise Reay and Sonja aka Cheekykita.







The faboulous Lamb Comedy team made up of Amy and Lulu.









Roll on Edinburgh Fringe!!



No comments:

Post a Comment