20 Oct 2015

Brighton Fringe 2016 registration is officially open #Brightonfringe @brightonfringe @lambcomedy #Brighton

It's official, Brigton Fringe 2016 registration is open!! We were invited along to the registration launch party at Otherplace at The Basement last night to celebrate. 

The room was packed with venue managers and staff, performers, and the fringe team. The atmosphere was buzzing with excitement as Julian Caddy, Managing Director at Brighton Fringe, gave us the speech about what's in store for Brighton Fringe 2016. It's going to be brilliant!

We were then treated to 2 minute pitches from the different venues across the city. I was supporting Lamb Comedy Productions by wearing my Lamb Comedy t'shirt. Amy and Lulu gave a great pitch for Lamb Comedy and I know their nights are going to be packed once again come May 2016. I am hoping to be involved by performing at Lamb once again and even have a secret idea for a new show I want to do with them. 

I will also be bringing back my one woman character show, 'Made in Cumbria' for May 2016 in it's new shiny polished form! I have already started the registration process (on it's new CMS platform which is so easy to use) - so watch this space!




No comments:

Post a Comment