11 Sep 2015

Great day with the other Funny Women Finalists @funnywomen #comedy #FWAwards2015

On Tuesday 8 September the Funny Women finalists were called to the theatre at Kings Place in London. We got to see the theatre where the finals will take place on Wednesday 23 September at 8pm. 


The theatre is gorgeous and I'm really excited about the final. Especially looking forward to see my friends looking up at me from the audience. 

The finalists all got to meet each other and hang out for the day. We were taken for lunch and then to the Benefit Cosmetics store in Carnaby Street where we were given make overs. We then had a photoshoot.


Here is the list of finalists: 
Julie Ann Meaney
Tamar Broadbent


Here are my photos from the day. It was loads of fun and the other ladies are really great people. New friends were made!
Hope to see you at the finals, if not then cross your fingers for me. It's also my birthday! Hurray! Xx

P.S
Here is the article from Chortle about the competition and some micro interviews with the finalists. http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2015/09/10/23196/funny_women_drops_pay-to-play













No comments:

Post a Comment