15 Mar 2015

My Brighton Fringe Diary #13 Radio Reverb #MyBrightonFringe2015 #MadeinCumbriashow #spiritjunkie

Last weekend I was asked to be involved in the Radio Reverb 52 hour live 'Reverbathon'! I got to be interviewed about my comedy on Lulu Baker's show, 'Comedy Social' sponsored by Lamb Comedy. I also took along my good friend Vicky Gould, musical comedian. We had a really fun hour and were so pleased to be involved in the fundraising. It was also International Women's Day so I got to wear my purple/pink tights! Any excuse. Also wore my bird of prey necklace from Designosaur. Here are some photos from the day. I will post a link to the show when it is published online. 



















My next few blog posts will include what I think you should go see in the Brighton Fringe. Make sure you follow me on twitter @_JPostlethwaite On Instagram @_JPostlethwaite and on facebook at facebook/JanePostlethwaiteComedy 

I am using the following hashtags for my show #MadeinCumbriaShow and #MyBrightonFringe2015

No comments:

Post a Comment