14 Mar 2015

My Brighton Fringe Diary #12 Flyers and posters are ready! #MyBrightonFringe2015 #MadeinCumbriashow #spiritjunkie

This week was another busy one working on filming the comedy mockumentary I have been involved in. The two day shoot meant I had to wake up at 6.30am each day to be on set at Brighton Town Hall old Police cells before 8am. The waking up early was my only real worry, but I did it. Had loads of fun with the other cast and crew. Now I have no more line learning or rehearsals so I can concentrate on my show!

Last week all my artwork came back on flyers and posters. It was very exciting. My artwork was designed by my talented friend David Earls with a brief from me about the kind of thing I wanted. We picked images that relate to the different characters that will be in the show. Some of the background photos of the mountains and estuary in the flyer/poster were taken by my Dad so it makes it extra special. Look out for these flyers and posters for Made in Cumbria around town in Brighton & Hove.


I went with The Fringe Shop who do an amazing printing package if you need to get get flyers and posters for your show too. If you order with them please tell them in your email that I ('Jane Postlethwaite') recommended them to you. The Fringe Shop actually tweeted me to say I win the prize for most organised person so far for getting all my printed material sent off. I can't help it, I want everything to run as smoothly as possible and be organised as can be.










I also got business cards done by MOO and they look/feel great. If you want a 10% discount on your MOO purchases click here. I really recommend them.



































My next few blog posts will include my experience at Radio Reverb last weekend. Plus, suggestions of what I think you should go see in the Brighton Fringe. Make sure you follow me on twitter @_JPostlethwaite On Instagram @_JPostlethwaite and on facebook at facebook/JanePostlethwaiteComedy 

I am using the following hashtags for my show #MadeinCumbriaShow and #MyBrightonFringe2015

No comments:

Post a Comment