24 Feb 2015

My Brighton Fringe Diary #9 Surprise! I'm in The Argus newspaper #MyBrightonFringe2015 #MadeinCumbriashow #spiritjunkie

The last week I have been learning lines and in long rehearsals for the other project I am working on which is a TV Pilot Mockumentary. I have been feeling a little off kilter juggling everything. I walked into work today after having been on a bit of a downer the last few days only to discover I was in The Argus, the local newspaper. I had a lovely write up about being part of the Brighton Fringe Festival 2015. See below. (It is a very old photo of me!)



The shows all went live on the Brighton Fringe website at midday today. My show, MADE IN CUMBRIA can be found by clicking here. 

Next up, I have the gorgeous artwork signed off this week and it is being sent off to the printers in the next few days. Everything is coming together nicely. It's very exciting and if I am honest a bit emotional. This show is something I have always wanted to do. Seeing my name in the paper was exciting, but did bring a tear to my eye. I am in no doubt more tears, blood and sweat are going to be prominent in the next few months! (I have warned my friends and family.)

If you are wondering when my next gig is, I am taking one of my characters out to The Basement for Rabbit in the Headlights on Friday 27 February.  

Hope to see you there. x

No comments:

Post a Comment