1 Dec 2014

The W Review is a positive and honest community for women @TheWreview

And, I have become a guest writer for the site.

"The W Review is a positive, honest community for women. We’re talking feminism, body image, careers, parenting, relationships, music and more. Our goal at The W Review is to offer support, insight and advice to other women. We have articles written by both men and women and don’t forget to check out our interactive forums. Come and have your say."

So far, I have contributed two articles about comedy and relationships. These are
Ever wondered what it's like inside the mind of a comedian? and 10 Tips for the newly single

I will be writing more about comedy, relationships, and anything else I fancy. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Make you sure you like The W Review facebook page



 

No comments:

Post a Comment