3 Sep 2012

Biba and Beyond: Barbara Hulanicki returns to Brighton Museum #BibaBeyond

Who remembers when I was a Fashion Stylist? Anyone? No? Me neither. 

Apparently, back in 2010 I got an exclusive backstage pass to Brighton Fashion Week when it branched out into bigger better venues than previous years. Barbara Hulanicki was a special guest and I got to meet her for an exclusive interview then even ended up going for lunch with her in the Pavilion Gardens Cafe

I was very excited to see that from 22 September 2012 to 14 April 2013 Brighton Museum & Art Gallery will be celebrating all things Biba and Beyond. The exhibition also looks at the life of Barbara Hulanicki.  Her successful earlier career in fashion illustration and her later achievements in interior design and architecture are included in the exhibition.

Are you a Biba / Barbara Hulanicki fan? I have dug out my videos of the Barbara Hulanicki Q&A for you to enjoy below. 







You can also see more videos from Brighton Fashion Week 2010 on my old stylistbrighton style Youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment