1 Aug 2011

Dungeness is just as cool as I thought it would be

We escaped the Brighton city lights this weekend in search of some inspiration. Midweek I put a pin in a map and picked out Kent. Always fancied myself a bit of Dungeness. Used to hear that Athelete Song and wonder what all the fuss was about.

After an exciting Wikipedia read I saw Dungeness had some Listening Ears/Acoustic Mirrors, some lighthouses, Derek Jarman's house, a nuclear power station and the overall appeal of being extremely desolate. I packed my brightest clothes and a smile.

It didn't disappoint.

Managed to get a couple of shoots done and took some great photographs throughout the weekend including my new self portrait blog photo (see top of the blog) Here are some more shots from the weekend.




*I must point out I am not really a big fan of nuclear power.

Have you been to Dungeness? Leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment