3 Jun 2009

I love Etsy




I am officially in love with Etsy. Yet this love is a dangerous one. I want to buy the pretty things, lots of beautiful things all shapes and sizes.

Recently i came across the work of Christine Berrie.



Christine's Etsy shop has the following information about her,

"I have a 1st Class BA (Hons) from Glasgow School of Art and an MA in Illustration from the Royal College of Art in London. I create colourful drawings, collages and prints. My work has been featured in Communication Arts, Design Week, Creative Review, Digital Arts and Computer Arts. I also have spreads in the Laurence King publications The Picture Book and Hand to Eye."

Christine's numerous clients have included The Guardian, Time Out, Esquire and Howies.



I recently purchased the super8 camera illustrations. Gorgeous. Go and have a look at Christine's Etsy shop and try telling me you dont like her work.
Christine has a shop on Etsy called 'CB78'. You can find more information on Christine's blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment